God's Word is filled with promises
We've compiled a number of these promises and
declarations for you, to help you to remember
what God has made available to us!
& declarations for His children!
click on a promise or declaration to expand it
1) The Lord is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing.
2) He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
3) He restores my soul.
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup runs over.
6) Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the Lord’s house forever.
1) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2) Therefore we won’t be afraid, though the earth changes, though the mountains are shaken into the heart of the seas;
3) though its waters roar and are troubled, though the mountains tremble with their swelling. Selah.
4) There is a river, the streams of which make the city of God glad, the holy place of the tents of the Most High.
5) God is in her midst. She shall not be moved. God will help her at dawn.
6) The nations raged. The kingdoms were moved. He lifted his voice, and the earth melted.
7) The LORD of Armies is with us. The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8) Come, see the LORD’s works, what desolations he has made in the earth.
9) He makes wars cease to the end of the earth. He breaks the bow, and shatters the spear. He burns the chariots in the fire.
10) “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth.”
11) The LORD of Armies is with us. The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
1) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”
3) For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.
4) He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings you will take refuge. His faithfulness is your shield and rampart.
5) You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day;
6) nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7) A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
8) You will only look with your eyes, and see the recompense of the wicked.
9) Because you have made Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,
10) no evil shall happen to you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.
11) For he will put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways.
12) They will bear you up in their hands, so that you won’t dash your foot against a stone.
13) You will tread on the lion and cobra. You will trample the young lion and the serpent underfoot.
14) “Because he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver him. I will set him on high, because he has known my name.
15) He will call on me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him, and honour him.
16) I will satisfy him with long life, and show him my salvation.”
24) ‘The LORD bless you, and keep you.
25) The LORD make his face to shine on you, and be gracious to you.
26) The LORD lift up his face toward you, and give you peace.’
4) Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, “Rejoice!”
5) Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6) In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
7) And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
26) God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
27) God created man in his own image. In God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.
28) God blessed them. God said to them, “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”